The latest buzz in the wedding market is to wed in an exotic destination. When the word exotic is said in India, then there is one place which strikes the mind immediately and it is undoubtedly Goa. This is one of the most happening places to celebrate occasions such as birthday, New Year, and also wedding.
Nowadays, majority of the new couples are planning to wed in Goa – and why not when the place offers pleasant climate, gorgeous beach locations, assortment of best cuisine, and lots more.
However, when it comes to planning a best Indian wedding then a lot of people go bewildered. But do not worry as this piece of write up will help you out and make your planning easy and smooth.
Tips to plan Indian wedding in Goa
Go through the following tips and try to follow them if you are dreaming to experience a wonderful Indian wedding in Goa.
- Start with picking up some exclusive modern Indian wedding cards designs . When you have decided to have a destination wedding then it is important to choose suitable wedding card designs. For instance, you can select blue shades to reflect beach wedding, or a funky card to showcase a stylish wedding.
- Make sure to find a location which impresses your family members and guests in a jiffy. There are many beautiful locations in Goa including churches, beaches, forts, and lavish resorts. You can choose any venue which seems to be perfect for your wedding theme. However, it is essential that you book the venue beforehand as the venues get full due to high demand.
- If you want to completely enjoy your wedding without taking any stress then a smart plan would be to hire wedding planners. Although it is an expensive option, you will enjoy the wedding to the fullest without compromising on quality. There are innumerable wedding planners in Goa with many years of experience, who will leave no stone unturned in offering you the best wedding.
- Moving on, there are two aspects in an Indian wedding which appeal the guests a lot. The first one is catering. Of course, guests in Indian wedding love to variety of delicious food items on their platter. Therefore, you need to spend as much as you can on the quality food at the wedding. Secondly, decorations matter the most in weddings as it gives out the first impression of the wedding to the guests. So, make sure the decorations are perfect.
- If you are planning a destination wedding, you should also think about comfortable accommodations for your guests. You need to make prior arrangements for your guests so that they are comfortable during their entire stay.
- Hospitality is also a vital aspect that you need to consider when planning an Indian wedding in Goa. Check out the reviews of the resort online or go personally and talk to the staff to know about their hospitality.
So, keep the above points in mind and try to remember them while planning your Goa wedding. Have a great wedding ahead!