Fantastically Unique Centerpieces Make a Wedding Memorable
Every wedding needs something special to make it stand out from the others. A unique centerpiece can be the perfect way to leave a lasting impression. We look to provide you with inspiration and ideas to create those centrepieces that will be the talk of the town.
Choose the perfect Materials
The first step to making that magical moment is to select your base material. We recommend:
- Live Plants – this could mean a mini garden effect, succulents, fish bowls, sand and stone.
- Colors – go for bold statements, contrast, shades and even a splash of glitter.
- Food Items – this could mean fruits, vegetables, flowers, nuts, grains, herbs and anything else edible.
Think of Unique Themes
Consider your theme or motif before deciding on your centerpiece. Some ideas to get you started:
- Vintage – go for elegant antique pieces or do it with a DIY approach using glass wear and floral arrangements.
- Nature – make your table rustic with natural elements like branches, twigs, rocks and logs.
- Water – give your table an aquatic feel with water vases, oyster shells, coral and water lilies.
- Lights – from candle sticks to light up cubes to miniature lamps, your centerpiece could be the centrepiece of the night.
Think Outside the Box
Finally, consider going for something a little more out of the box like sculptures, artworks and even animal centrepieces for an extra wow-factor.
Whichever way you decide to go, unique centrepieces can be the perfect way to leave a lasting impression. With the right planning, you can create fantastic centrepieces that will make your wedding memorable.