Plan a Western Themed Wedding
Are you looking for a unique way to celebrate your special day? Consider a western themed wedding! Not only will it be an event to remember, but planning a western themed ceremony can be a lot of fun.
Creative Wedding Ideas:
- Set the stage with Western decor – Get creative making boot centerpieces, hay bales, and a wooden dance floor to really set the mood!
- Send a personalized save the date – Your guests will be thrilled to receive a personalized save the date to set the stage for your special day.
- Set the tone with country music – Choose modern country music standards to entertain your guests and get the family dancing.
- Choose country bridesmaids dresses – Pick a signature dress style that your bridesmaids can add a western touch to with boots and hats.
- Serve with a special touch – Incorporate some iconic western dishes such as beef brisket, beans and cornbread, and Cobbler for Dessert.
- Send guests home with a special gift – End the night with a personalized bandana for each of your guests.
With just a few creative touches, you can turn your special day into a truly memorable western themed wedding. So get your boots on, and start planning!